In order to sell your crypto for any one of the 29 fiat currencies supported by Crypto2Cash, you will first need to deposit the cryptocurrency you wish to sell.
This guide is aimed to help you through the process of making your first deposit with Crypto2Cash
Using the ‘Balances’ screen
You can easily deposit your crypto using the ‘Balances’ screen in the Crypto2Cash app.
Select the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit and click ‘deposit’. Please confirm that the crypto you plan to send is yours and legally obtained, then select ‘show deposit address’.
Please make sure you only send the relevant cryptocurrency to the deposit address. At this moment Crypto2Cash supports Bitcoin and Ethereum transactions.
The cryptocurrency you deposit into your account will be added to your balance after the transaction has received the required number of confirmations:
- Bitcoin sent to your deposit address will be available after 6 network confirmations from the Bitcoin network. This usually takes about 1 hour.
- Ethereum sent to your deposit address will be available after 30 network confirmations. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
After your deposit has been added to your balance, you can start requesting quotes for the cryptocurrency you have deposited.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions concerning sending cryptocurrency to Crypto2Cash and our members of staff will be on hand to assist you.
We can be contacted:
- By email; firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone; +31 85 2250 510
- Through the app; where you can reach us via chat.